Fruitful Life Christian Church was founded by Rev. Frank Hu and Rev. Nancy Chen when they were sent by Bread of Life Christian Church in Taipei to Vancouver in 2003. Staying true to our Mother Church’s policies on building “apostolic, discipleship, and cell group churches”, we are developing a ministry team through the Five-Fold Ministry, while building the lives of brothers and sisters through discipleship and cell groups (home groups). Reverend Frank and Nancy have received the vision from John 10:10 “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” and strive to build a healthy and fruitful church.
I. Mission Statement:
To build a healthy and fruitful church that relies on the Holy Spirit and respond to the Great Commission.
II. Four Grand Visions: (F.L.C.C.)
1. Fire in Ministries: Fire in love for God, fire in worship, fire in prayer, fire in desire for God’s words
2. Love and Unity: Learn to love and unite with one another through cell groups (home groups), development of gifts, and partnership in ministry
3. Clout in Missions: Cultivate empowered missions through discipleship, signs, and wonders
4. City Transformation: Effectively organized and connected with the city to transform the marketplace
Under these Four Grand Visions, we set forth Eight Core Values as goals and direction for the development of our church as following:
III. Eight Core Values
1. Devoted and passionate spiritual lives
2. Sunday services that touch people’s hearts
3. Loving and united cell groups
4. Teamwork through partnership of different gifts
5. Life-changing discipleship
6. Empowered missions
7. Structured and effective organization
8. Transformational connections with the city
The equipping system also revolves around the Eight Core Values in hope that every brother and sister may rise and be equipped to become a Kingdom Warrior and bride for God, and that we may unite in one heart to build up our church, respond to God’s Great Commission, and win the whole earth for Him.
IV. Equipping System
The equipping stations, as illustrated in the attached figure, prepare everyone so that their gifts can be developed and matured. Being more than mere believers, they may grow into disciples, not only receiving fruitful lives themselves but also empowering others to live fruitful lives. We welcome you to visit our church, and more so to join our cell groups and equipping classes, become a part of our family, sharing our vision, and respond to the Great Commission.